Monday, November 27, 2006

Idee Fixe

Why?



Sweet jesus, why can't I stop thinking about you? Two years should be enough. I've done my time, haven't I? I changed everything, everything about my life that was part of our life. And still, that fucking splinter drives inward, festering all the while.



Every time I think it's all right, something new happens. This latest setback reminded me of that Pollyanna moment I had about a year ago. I think I was pretty close to losing it for a while. Like when I was a kid all over again. Everything inside goes hollow, stomach feels like I have a ball of cold lead in it. That almost-but-not-quite-choking sensation.



I'm really looking forward to you living further away. I want you out of my head.



Out_of_My Mind, Duran Duran (incredibly slow download)

No comments: