Monday, April 09, 2007

Pissed the fuck off

I'm reposting a rant I left at SEDER's joint. And some pissed off music.

SUCH UNMITIGATED HORSESHIT!

This is the network's show that: appeals to the youngest demographic; interfaces with, and features members of left blogistan; has some of the best guests; has some of the best interaction with it's listeners and bloggers; has some of the best commentary on current events; has the most current news and discussion topics (based, in large part, on it's interaction with the blogging community).

And the Green's have decided to cancel it.

I'll be listening on Sundays, but I want to take a moment to offer some thoughts for now.

Fuck you, Scott Elberg. Cutting the budget wasn't enough, eh fucker? You're hemorrhaging cash, why not start losing listeners. You stupid twat.

Fuck you, Mark Green. You had a golden opportunity to help secure AAR's place in radio, and opted instead for "less substance". I've had enough infotainment, and if that's the direction you're taking AAR, allow me to add, "rot in hell", to my, "fuck you".

Fuck you to every single one of the ignorant assholes that helped poison the well at AAR. Winstead, Chuck D, Maron, Garofalo, Malloy, Seder. What the fuck is the matter with you? I'd trade ten Frankens for any one of those people.

Fuck you, Evan Cohen, Danny Goldberg, and Ed Schultz, for everything that you are, and every thing that you stand for.

FUCK

/rant


From Mme. Chew:

Break Stuff,. Limp Bizkit


And from me:

Killing In The Name Of, Rage Against The Machine

Guerrilla Radio, Rage Against The Machine

Bulls On Parade, Rage Against The Machine

Superbeast, Rob Zombie

More Human Than Human, White Zombie

Remix of More Human Than Human, White Zombie

No comments: