Friday, January 11, 2008

Let's visit the 90's for a sec.

Just some thoughts, via song. Not exactly something new from me, I guess.

Feeling sort of wistful and melancholy, and most of these tunes carry strong memories or emotions for me. I may have posted some of them before.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now


Iris, Goo Goo Dolls

Sucked Out, Superdrag

The World I Know, Collective Soul

In The Meantime
, Spacehog

Counting Blue Cars, Dishwalla

Brick, Ben Folds Five

I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles), The Proclaimers

Crash Into Me, Dave Matthews Band

Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in My Hand, Primitive Radio Gods

There, now that's a decent set list.

Cheers

2 comments:

Walking on Sunshine said...

Happy, happy...new music to share! I am feeling a bit melancholy myself lately...this should hit the spot.
Talk to you soon!

Cat Chew said...

There, now that's a decent set list.

Yes, it is! :)
Excuse me.
I have to go look up "haver"
yet again...

You probably have these but just in case:
http://skreemr.com/
http://www.downloading-music.org/