Monday, December 11, 2006

The Airing Of Grievances, Volume 2

Alright, who's next?



The Bastard's Friends on the hill:

Learn to appreciate your kids more. They're phenomenal human beings, due in large part to you. It's time to start making that transition in your head that reclassifies them as real, honest-to-god adults. While you're at it, we've got to do something about that nasty habit you have of being so damn accepting of me. A guy's liable to to get all misty about being accepted into someone's home so readily. And quit being so damn critical of your cooking/baking. It's world class, accept it, and move on.



The Bastard's Ex:

I'm really glad you're happy. Now just go further away and be happy.



The Bastard's Best Friends:

Get your collective shit together. You are the best matched, most in love, beautiful couple I know. Start acting like it. Oh, and let me throw out a resounding, "Fuck that shit," to any thoughts of moving away. Not happenin'. And stop treating me like I'm so damn smart, Bean. If you aren't at least 10 I.Q. points, and 5 years of education ahead of me, I'll eat that Equity hat I bought tonight.



More tomorrow, I guess.



Many blessings





p.s.



Blog 3:16, NWFC version:



"For blog so loathed the world, that they gave their wholly besotted time, that whosoever will readeth within, shall not know peace, but have everlasting strife."

1 comment:

Bean said...

Equity hat! Wow, it took me a long time to get to the grievances list. I think I was afraid of any Festivus (sp?) tidings due me. Aw, but you are that smart! (Definitely smarter than Bean! Also, I'm blogging as "Julia" this week *wink*. Trying on new aliases; very silly.)