Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"What can I say?"

"Hey, little girl..."

So, okay. Mister Cicero has a crush. Gods, what wimp I am for even writing this.

Mister Cicero has a BIG crush. And it's for someone who is absolute trouble, all the way 'round, but still... Brains, and will, and charisma, and beauty, and pain, and happiness, and all the rest. You appeal to the best parts of me, and the worst ones, all at once. You make me nurture the human, emotional side that I reject so easily for cold logic and reason. You make the fucking sun come up in my world, kid. And I'm not even really sure how or when that happened. One moment, I was the master of my own destiny, the next, I was yours.

"So, hey, little girl,
I wanna be your boyfriend."

:)

I know the bullshit and drama that would come along with it, and I'd gladly take it all, and more, just for the chance to be with you. I know I'm not your "type" and that you're not mine. So what? You can't scare me.

"Do you love me babe?
What do you say?"

C'mon, you've even gotten me dancing and singing. Shows, and bad games of pool, and out of breath bike rides. You make me happy, and I like to think I do the same for you. Take a chance with me.

Lol. Alright, I'll stop inflicting my twitterpation on the rest of you.

:)

p.s. Bonus tunes:
I Think I Love You, The Partridge Family

Bleed The Freak, Alice In Chains

p.p.s.
Is this the digital version of telling it on the mountain? I think so.

4 comments:

Waiting for Cicero said...

Here's a twofer for ya, Danny: You were right and I was wrong.

You were right that it doesn't come along often, and I should enjoy it. I aim to do that.

I was wrong when I said (repeatedly) that I wasn't stupid. I think that may be exactly what I am, and I'm not sure that I mind a bit.

:)

Cat Chew said...

Oh, you're all runny and sappy and mushy.
Good for you!

Not bad for me either.
Just left a very hostile, ass-hatty thread.
Feel much better having stopped here.
Also feel a bit like an eavesdropper,
but I'll get over that ;)

I'm mostly about spring chores just now. Love being outside unencumbered by heavy duds.

Live, love and enjoy.

Cat Chew said...

Rickie Lee Jones - Chuck E's In Love

akaMAT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.