Friday, February 09, 2007

Testing the new Blogger

Well, there it is. Lord Google now owns another little piece of my soul.

Sorry for the lack of posts, it's really been a ridiculous couple of months. Getting quite a bit better, though.

In positive news, I finally have a bed (thanks Julia Bean!), and a decent computer (again, thanks to J.B. and company). My mother is making progress as a human being (peel my jaw off the floor), and my brother is letting me borrow a mountain bike. Hoo fucking ray for everyone showering me with the karma, I'll pass it on to the next one.

What else...

I'm shooting for the Coachella festival this year. We'll see whether or no that happens. I'd love to see Rage and Placebo. There's about a dozen other bands I wanna check out, and a bunch I've never heard of. Sounds like a good way to spend a few days.

Busy year, looks like. Coachella, Vegas in July, Kyoto and Belgium in the fall(-ish), and I'd like to make it to the coast for a weekend or three. Unfortunately, all this play means a lot of work. I have a feeling I'm gonna be hopping for the next few months, at least. : ) There are worse problems to have, I suppose.

Anyway, it's late/early, and this boy's tired. Hope all is right in your neck of the woods!

Many blessings

No comments: