Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A few quick thoughts

Absolutely loved the snow we got today, even though it makes driving a pain in the ass. Everything seems a bit off, not bad or good, just different. For instance, while I was making dinner, I heard something strike my front window with a decent amount of force. My cat jumped off of the sill, all her hair standing up, and ran off. I looked outside, and there was a coyote. Apparently, he saw the cat in the sill, and decided he'd have a go at getting through. He just stood there in the snow for a minute, looking at me. Then, he walked off. Weird.

Not much new is happening. I've got some tapes and a book that MAT and Husbot loaned me. They are supposed to be the equivalent to a two year Japanese language study. Stoked on that, hafta see if I can start socking enough away to make it over there this year.

I'm tired a lot. Being sick for so long seems to have left me tired for right now. I guess it's better than being sick.

That's all for now, I suppose.

Many blessings

No comments: